Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Hump Day

It's been a weird week. Every day, shoppers in to purchase new goodies for gifts. Pretty sweet! Working on prototypes for some garden art pieces using pot melts and copper tubing. Now that the sun is finally shinning, I might just get a few stuck in the front of the shop to see how they look. I'm pretty happy with them but need to test drive them and make sure they're stable enough to sell. Also working on some Grey Goose candle holders. Those are some neat bottles! They're a bugger to cut but they don't blow on me like alot of the wine bottles do. I'm anxious to see how these lite up at nite.

We're working on the back yard, making the play area for the granddaughters. Hopefully I'll be able to work out where the new flower beds are going to go soon so I can start collecting plants. I must be going thru some kind of transitional period in my life, I want a whole new look out there. Cleaner, simple, and lots of mulch so I don't have to weed as much! LOL I still haven't found a good "yard planner" online although I've messed with several, none of them seem to have what I need so the hunt is still on. Lots of plants to move, swingsets to build, a patio area, tons of thinking to do. Not to mention grass to plant once the pool is gone. And major clean up of the weirdness going on out there thanks to Bobo....grrr! It will get done, hopefully soon.

Time to get on w/the day. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment