Thursday, July 23, 2009

I miss making windows...

Just got done making the borders for 2 panels, they're going to be cabinet doors. Got the pattern done, glass cut, leaded, soldered, mud and whiting are on now. All that hands on business of the mud and whiting....sure makes me miss making windows! :( I think I need to put that on My List. I have one more panel to repair, the Vegas collages to finish up, a fused glass "cave man" dish to make, and probably some other things I'm forgetting about. Then I'm gonna build a window. I normally don't like to make them just for stock purposes, but sometimes we need to feed our souls. It might just have some "Tiffany" inspired parts in it. I have a stash of old BE ring mottle glass that I've been saving for just that, time to break it out and cut it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment