Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hump Day!

It's cold today, perfect day for torching but I have to finish the frit on the new LSM piece. The kiln's still too hot to take out the Vegas pieces. I'm so anxious to see those! I'll get those foiled tomorrow at the hospital while I wait for Bob to get done w/his tests. I should spend the day working on glass cutting, get as much cut as I can since I'm not sure how much time I'll have to wait tomorrow.

Got a PM today, I might get to meet Luckywine next week! That would be so cool!! :) :) :) Her daughter lives in Hartford and they might drive up to see the shop. I'm encouraging them to make a day of it, visit the area, sternwheel cruise on the Chain o' Lakes in Waupaca, shop, eat, and just enjoy their time up north.

On a sad note, Peter's granddaughter was assulted. She's 13 and my heart goes out to them. It will take some time to get over that but God willing, they will come out the other side stronger than before. There are such terrible things that happen in this world but there are good things too. We do our best to deal w/the bad but we need to remember to focus on the good.

Be well my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment