Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hump Day!

Good Morning! I hope everyone out in blogland is doing well. I'm in the shop and ready to start working. Waiting for the kiln to cool down so I can start the painting on the new fused glass coasters. It has cooled off 200 degrees in the last 2 hours, but still too hot to open. Argh! I am not always patient when it comes to waiting to see new fused pieces. :)

I received a call from the client that ordered the Vegas pieces. She loves them! It was a relief since I went out on a limb on the design for those. Sometimes it's just gotta be a certain way, more than what the customer had requested but I'd rather go overboard and do the job right than to just to an average piece. I hope she comes up soon, I can't wait for her to see them in person.

Today's job should be packing up for Riversong Studio, getting them some new autumn inventory for the shop. She has such a lovely place! Chock full of wonderful accents for home and garden. http://www.riversong-studio.com/index.html If you're ever in the area, Riversong is a great place to spend a few hours browsing all her little treasures and treats! It's one of those places where you go thru and do a good look around, then go thru again and discover even more goodies. Laid back and genuine, funky to fabulous, this little shop is just a wonder that must be experienced first hand! Leslie herself is such a wonderful friend to many, myself included. I get so much inspiration from a visit with Leslie that I can't wait to get home and start creating. Everyone that has shopped at Riversong says the same thing so I know it's not just me.

So my friends, have a terrific day no matter what is on your To Do List! I'm off to see what kind of trouble I can get into here at the shop. Be well and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment