Monday, August 3, 2009

Somedays I love my job!




As my kids would tell me, I am a Rock Star! LOL But after having a 12 hour day in the shop, no calls, no customers, it amazes even me what I can get done!! Sweetness and Light! There may just be a mess of new fall pieces for all the shops this year. I'm not sure where the ideas for these came from, but I am totally loving them all. Now I have more ideas, one or 2 large ones, and several more small to medium ones. I can't wait to get to work on them. But it will wait til tomorrow since I am going to reward myself and take off early tonite! Spending time w/the 2 granddaughters, Tim, Samantha, and Julia when she gets home....and my sweetie Bobo. ;)
Have a terrific nite everyone! Hope you were all Rock Stars today too!











No comments:

Post a Comment