Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kick Butt Weekend!




Hi all!
Surprised to hear from me again so soon aren't you? tee-hee! Well it's been a kick butt weekend in the shop and I'm so happy w/all that I was able to accomplish! Got an order to Riversong Studio delivered today, 60 new pieces are already displayed in Leslie's fun shop! Got alot of pics taken too, gotta edit some of them but finally got the Vegas Collage
pictures uploaded to the bucket. It's been very busy but wow....I love getting so much done in such a short amount of time. Tomorrow it's back to work again of course, and some of the old mojo has kicked in and I'm anxious to get started on some new autumn pieces. Along w/working on the new pieces, there are some custom orders that will be in the works as well. Several fused pieces so I'll be able to kill 2 birds w/one stone in the coming week. Get the kiln loaded, then back to the new fall pieces. Hoping for a quiet week in the shop so I can get as much done as possible!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and are ready for the week ahead of us! Be well my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment