Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WWMD

It's not even 7am yet and I'm in the shop, waiting for the day to unfold before me. There's work to do in the shop, a bit in the house, the gardens are done for the most part. The kids come home today from a few days away. It hasn't been long enough for my liking but it's been quiet so I'm looking forward to the company.

I can't help but wonder what my mom would have done, had she had to live my current life. She had a way of making everything work. Somehow I seem to lack that ability. Sure wish I could have had more time with her so perhaps I would have been more prepared for what life has dished out but alas, that was not the case. Now it's up to me, to make this all work, to figure it out as I go along but I'd sure like to be more prepared.

Maybe there is no way to be prepared for what life brings us. So we do the best we can as it comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment